The free software can read data from a wide range of precision farming devices in order to display and print yield maps, as-applied maps, coverage maps, and more. Other features of View include the ability to build a list of clients, farms, and field names. Once the list is customized to your needs, it can then be written to a wide range of precision farming devices for data management.
The View software can easily be upgraded to the Farm Works® office solutions without losing any previously entered data. When View is upgraded to the Farm Works office solutions, new and exciting features will be added to your software for:
- Displaying Google™ Maps
- Importing other layers such as soil types and soil test results
- Utilizing layer transparency tool for displaying multiple layers at one time
- Creating variable rate prescription maps
- Printing extensive chemical, seed, equipment, and other field reports
- Viewing profit maps
- Integrating financial records to print enterprise statements on fields, livestock groups, and equipment
Features of FarmWorks View software:
Read and write data from a wide range of precision farming devices.
Build a list of clients, farms, field names and write the data to precision farming devices for data management.
View and print maps with legend.
Display and print guidance paths from supported precision farming devices.
Can be upgraded to Farm Works office solutions for additional field reporting, layering, accounting, and mapping analysis.
To download the free FarmWorks View software, click HERE.